Stream Marathon #2: Charity Stream (Official Post) Dec 21, 2011 3:43:28 GMT
Post by CavGunner on Dec 21, 2011 3:43:28 GMT
STREAM PAGE: HERE
DONATION PAGE: HERE
COMBINATION PAGE: HERE
DATE: January 28th (Saturday)
TIME: As SOON as the day starts, at midnight of the 27th/28th Get it? It's the same setup as last time). This is in GMT time.
HOW LONG WILL IT LAST?: That's up to you!
Current amount donated:
As of 3AM (Jan 28th): $100
As of 8AM (January 29th): $358
-Will fill out as I get submissions-
-We are now accepting requests for slots on Monday! You can stream again for longer, if you wish!-
12 am-4 am: Littica
4 am-8 am: Bluhock88
8 am-12pm: TehPeeps
12 pm-4 pm: Kayness
4 pm-8 pm: Rob/MageMasher32
8 pm-12 am: MageMasher22
12 am-3 am: MrChipperTheDog
3 am-7 am: xGenosiis
7 am-9 am: Hellknite (MULTIPLAYER STREAM)
9 am-12 pm: PulpGaming
12 pm-4 pm: Hellknite
4 pm-7 pm: Gamingdude42
7 pm-10 pm: Saphira
10 pm-12 am: CavGunner (I'll be doing the thanks and such, as well. Plus making announcements as far as the stream goes)
12 am - 12 pm:
We need games to giveaway! If you've anything lying around, TELL US!
How it'll work (On here):
1) Check the existing schedule for open spots!
2) Tell me how long you want to stream for!
3) Tell me WHEN you want to stream (Time and day)! There is NO limit to how long you can stream...just make it reasonable!
4) I'll add it to the schedule!
5) Try and have someone as a backup for you in case you can't make it, or you have technical issues!
How it'll work (During the stream):
1) Show up at your timeslot!
2) Stream for your entire time!
3) Plug the charity at least ONCE, and at least know who they are! (www.childsplaycharity.org/)
4) Stop when your time's up, and give the stream to the next person!
1) They didn't respond to me. Swear to your heart's content.
2) Stream ONLY during your time slot(s)!
3) Plug the charity at LEAST once!
4) Avoid games with HEAVY gore (Gore is still allowed...but avoid games like Manhunt and the Postal series, etc).
5) Avoid games with HEAVY swearing (Same as above. Allowed, but try not to go to an excess).
6) Avoid games with nudity (This is actually a Livestream rule, last I checked).
7) Try not to badmouth anyone. Unless they're REALLY being a pain during a chat, or if you've a set rivalry with them (Mage and Rob for example), or if you're me. Which you aren't. So don't do it.
8) You do not need to donate to stream.
Note that I'll be constantly accepting applicants!
We're not limited to 2 days...but I need to know how long it's going to go at LEAST 2 weeks ahead of time!
I'll be submitting an event application to Child's Play at that time.
Of course we'll be having goals! At each donated amount we will figure out something to do! (I'll edit that sentence as we figure things out. Suggest!)
If a donation excess an amount of X (We'll figure out X later), then that donator will be able to challenge one of the streamers to do something! If someone tops that donation...the will be able to do the same, and onward!
This could possibly increase the stream time! (If the challenge drags on, then you're allowed to take breaks and let someone else stream)!
Start advertising and let's see how big we can make this!
(Start applying, as well!)
(I'll edit and change things later because I probably made so many mistakes... I'm a terrible person).